Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 19




It's taken a while, but I'm finally starting to show. I'm still wearing a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans. I'm really trying hard not to go out and buy some maternity jeans. I went to Old Navy a few weeks ago and tried some on. I don't have much of a butt in the first place, but they really weren't very flattering. I'm having to wear a belly band with my work pants. I'm hoping the weather gets nice soon so I can just wear dresses and skirts.



I've been able to feel the baby moving around and kicking lately. That started about a week ago. Every once in a while he/she kicks hard enough that it startles me.



Next week we get to find out the gender. I really have no idea what it's going to be. I've had dreams about both. A girl would be fun because I really want to buy a UGA cheerleading uniform. But a boy would be fun because I could dress him as Kennen's little clone. We're going to be super excited either way! I plan on going to register right after the doctor's appointment so I won't be too tempted to go out and buy a bunch of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment