Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Really Baby Related... but kinda

Charlie and the Bucket of Paint
Guilty.

I was about to leave to get my nails done, when I noticed that there was a trail of paint on the hardwood going from the basement stairs to the bathroom. Kennen had been painting the night before, so I thought that he must have gotten some paint on his socks. I was a little irritated, but I was in a hurry so, I grabbed my purse and headed down to the basement - and that's when I saw...
At some point, Charlie had gone down to the basement and knocked over a can of paint (yeah, I should have put the lid on tighter). He managed to only step in the paint with one back paw. There were little "Who paw" prints from the spill, on the tile we just put down, up the basements stairs, through the hallway, to the bathroom. Thankfully, Charlie spared my new rug and white couches. We had to let the huge puddle dry for a few days, but it ended up peeling up. Charlie is definitely getting me prepared for having a baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment