Monday, March 29, 2010

Popsy and Mimi's visit


My dad and Melody came to visit about a week and a half ago. We had a good time while they were here. There were multiple trips to Publix for Wheatables (of course), and they got to enjoy some Chick-fil-a and Mori House. Everybody worked on getting their guns "freakishly large" at Bodyplex. We went to the mall on Friday and Oldman got Nano Vapor for 50 cents (it was about to expire). He spent the rest of the weekend talking about needing to "clean out" the other GNCs. He said he was willing to have all their Nano Vapor shipped back to Vermont. Oldman got to drink margaritas and heckle me at my tennis match Friday evening. We ALMOST won... well, we were winning at first. The weather was really nice on Saturday, so we cooked out and had turkey burgers.

Popsy hadn't seen Austin since January and Melody hadn't seen him since November. They were pretty excited to see him and refused to put him down. They'd only hand him over to me so I could feed him. I think I only changed like one diaper while they were here. It was nice to get a break.

Nappin' with Popsy





1 comment:

  1. He's gettin' so big! He's about to be 7 months already. Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete